Ansible is an open-source software provisioning, configuration management, and application-deployment tool. It has different modules for integration. Following are the features that we have developed in different ansible module.
Windows Ansible Collection:
- winZip Module: Added a new feature of password parameter which unarchive password protected zip files.
- win_dns_record Module: Added a new feature of SRV dns record to an existing win_dns_record module.
- win_firewall_rule Module: Added a new feature that allows the user to enable or disable all the firewall rules in a particular group.
- win_dns_record Module: Added a new feature of NS DNS record to an existing win_dns_record module.
Azure Ansible Collection:
- azure_rm_backupazurevm Module: Added a new features of backup Azure VM for enabling protection, trigger on-demand backup, modify backup, top protection but retain existing data, Stop protection and delete data.
- azure_rm_backupazurevm_info Module: Added a new feature to get detail information about Azure VM backups.
- azure_rm_recoveryservicesvault Module: Added a new features of Azure Recovery Services Vault for create, update and delete azure recovery services vault.
- azure_rm_recoveryservicesvault_info Module: Added a new feature to get detail information about Azure Recovery Services Vault.
- azure_rm Module: Added a new feature to fetch availability zone info into hostvars via Azure Inventory Script.
Feature implementation in different Ansible Collections and Ansible Module.
Date: Jun 10, 2020
Author: Masarrat Mahedvi, Pallavi Joshi, Sakar Mehra, Suyeb Ansari, Pallavi Chaudhari, Shwetali Berad
Tagged: Flat, UI, Development
Client: https://github.com/ansible-collections/community.windows Pull requests - 90, 112, 127, 131 and https://github.com/ansible-collections/azure Pull request - 243, 248, 254