Terraform is Infrastructure as Code for building infrastructure with configuration files. It has different providers for integration. Following are the providers & modules that we have developed/modified.
- vSphere: Added support for snapshot management resource.
- Active Directory: Automates the Active Directory resource creation during Infrastructure build
- Microsoft SCVMM: Automates the Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) resources creation during Infrastructure build
- Open Day Light: Automates the Open DayLight resource creation during Infrastructure build
- vRealize Automation: Automates execution of vRA Blueprint during Infrastructure build
- HTTP File Upload: Automates any file upload (log file, config file, etc.) on WebServer over HTTP during Infrastructure build
- NSX-V: Automates addition of VM in Security Group on NSX for vSphere.
- Terraform Module for IBM Cloud Private (ICP): Automates ICP Installation in Basic & Distributed mode along with VM deployment (on KVM) and prerequisite installation.
Build new providers, build new module, bug fixes
Date: Sep 20, 2017
Author: Bhushan Rane, Sadhana Sonawa, Shubham Tholiya, Pallavi Joshi, Sujay Nakhare, Kiran Gund, Payal Rahatal, Sudeep Mukhedkar, Ganesh Chokhare, Mayur Patange, Vrushal Patankar
Tagged: Flat, UI, Development
Client: Terraform Provider and Terrform Module